Friday, October 3, 2008

Fort Bend County Fair Parade





We had a blast going to the parade with all of our friends and family! Ronald MC Donald asked Ryder over a microphone if they were related because they had the same color hair...it was too funny! Avery Grace enjoyed her sucker and waving a flag in both hands (how patriotic). Kennadie was just happy to be outside watching a parade with her friends. After the parade, we went to eat at Ruthie's and then we went to Party City and bought Halloween costumes. We had a lot of fun with everybody and we can't wait to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey Marcy! I am so glad that you sent me the email with your blog link. I was just thinking about you and your family the other day. The kids are getting so big (I know that's what everyone always says but it's true!). I hope that you're doing well.